Most frequent questions and answers

Yes. The law requires every foreigner to register for stays exceeding 90 days

No. You can only apply and obtain a visa through an online visa application site(evisa.go.ke)

No, you do not need a work permit. All you need is a short- term work authorization document known as a Special Pass

Yes. We can help you with the appeal process. Kindly reach out to us.

The 2010 Constitution allows for dual Citizenship. Please check whether your country Laws allows for Dual Citizenship.

They are not allowed to work if they are on dependent pass status. However, if they wish
to work, they can apply for the relevant class of work permit.

Open chat
Scan the code
Powered by EMICK Ltd
Thank you for contacting EMICK Ltd.
How can we be of help today?